- Carefully heat the white chocolate in the microwave until just melted, stirring often to ensure it doesn’t burn. Leave to cool to room temperature (for about 15 minutes).
- While waiting for the white chocolate to cool, blitz the digestive biscuits in a food processor until they are fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and mix into the biscuits.
- Add the demerara sugar and mix again.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8” springform cake tin.
- Using a hand mixer, whisk the mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla until just combined and smooth.
- Add in the cooled melted white chocolate and whisk again until just combined
- Add in the dale farm double cream and whisk until slightly thickened.
- Spread the mixture over the biscuit base and leave to set in the fridge for 6 hours or preferably overnight.
- Decorate with fresh berries and enjoy!