Matilda - Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Dale Farm, Dale Farm House, Belfast BT3 9LS
- Eligibility: Open to Northern Ireland residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Dale Farm, their agencies or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
- Purchase necessary. Please retain promotional pack as poof of purchase.
- Entry Instructions: To enter the prize draw, purchase a promotional pack of Dale Farm Ice Lollies (Polly Pineapple 8 pack, Joker 8 pack, Choc Pop 8 pack and Pear Picking Porky 8 Pack) and go to: www.dalefarmbrand.com/matilda enter your name, address and postcode, a contact email address and the last 4 digits of the barcode from your promotional pack during the promotional period stated. Only one entry per person/email address per day. All promotional products are subject to availability.
- Promotional Period: Opens 03.10.22 Promotion Ends: 11.59pm 27.02.23. All entries received outside the promotional period will not be accepted.
- No person can win more than one prize in this promotion. Any entrant who has already been selected as a winner will not be included in any subsequent draws for a prize.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Only genuine barcodes printed on promotional products can be used. Bar codes cannot be sold or transferred. Any attempts to undermine the use of genuine bar codes in this Promotion will mean disqualification of entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, illegible or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Prize Fund: 101 Prizes in total. There is 1 x trip to New York for a family of 4 (2 adults 18+, 2 children aged under 16) plus 100 x runners-up prizes of Backpacks.
- Winners Selection: A draw will take place within 3 calendar days of the closing date by computer programme and independently verified. The first selected entrant will win the Family Trip to New York. A further draw will then take place with 100 entries selected at random each winning a Backpack. All prize winners will be notified by email within 3 working days of the draw. Backpack prizes will be despatched to winners, by Second Class Post, to the respective addresses provided at time of entry, within 21 days of prize notification and the completion of any verification process. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- General: All winners may be requested to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
- The surname and county of residence of the winner of the holiday prizes will be published on www.dalefarmbrand.com/matilda within 14 calendar days of the closing date and will be available for 3 months by emailing email@example.com with subject title of ‘Matilda Winners’. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- Prizes to be taken as stated. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize, or part of the main prize, for an alternative of equal or greater value. The prizes are non-transferable.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, traffic congestion, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent) (which they must provide within 4 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss, expense, damage or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Northern Ireland law and the Northern Ireland courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.