Chocolate Orange Dessert Pots courtesy of Jill Bakes
For the Mousse
- Melt the chocolate oranges in the microwave in 30 second intervals. Then set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Crush the biscuits in a bag with a rolling pin until they are fine crumbs.
- Whip the fresh Dale Farm cream, condensed milk, melted chocolate and orange extract in a stand mixer (or with a hand mixer) for a few minutes, until it thickens up and holds its shape in the bowl.
- If using Easter eggs to serve, split them in half. Add a tablespoon of the crushed biscuits into the bottom of the eggs (or into glasses).
- Gently pour in the chocolate mixture and give the eggs a little shake to smooth out the tops.
- Place into the fridge to chill for a few hours or overnight.
For the topping
- Whip the Dale Farm cream and icing sugar with a balloon whisk - don’t overwhip or it will split!
- Add the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe on top of each mousse.
- Add a segment of Terrys chocolate orange and a Cadbury Mini Egg to the cream, then finally sprinkle with crushed flake.
- Serve and enjoy!