1. Place dale farm milk, cream, cinnamon, orange and lemon zest into a small pot and bring to a gentle boil.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks and caster sugar well .
3. Pass the liquid through a sieve over the sugar mixture and stir in gently (try not to create air bubbles).
4. Crumble the Christmas pudding mixture into Creme Brulée dishes and pour over the liquid.
5. Line the bottom of a roasting tray with a towel and set on the Creme Brulée’s, place in the oven and carefully pour boiling water around halfway up the dishes.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 120c until just set.
7. Leave to chill in the fridge overnight, grill until caramelised and finish with soft brown sugar. Leave for ten minutes before serving.
Serve and enjoy with buttery star shortbreads!