1. Grease a pie dish with butter.
2. Cut the crusts off the bread, butter one side and cut into triangles.
3. Arrange a layer of bread butter side up in the bottom of the dish, then add sultanas and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Repeat these layers until all the bread is gone.
4. Gently warm Dale Farm milk and cream in a pan over low heat to scalding point.
5. Crack eggs into a bowl, add 3/4 of the sugar and whisk.
6. Add the warm milk and cream mixture, stir well until combined.
7. Pour the mixture over the prepared bread layers and sprinkle with nutmeg and remaining sugar, leave to stand for 30mins for the bread to absorb the liquid.
8. Bake in the oven for 30mins at 180 degrees.
9. Heat Dale Farm Custard Fresh Madagascan Vanilla Custard in a pot, and serve warm with the pudding.