Dale Farm Buttermilk Pancakes
- In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda, and whisk to combine.
- In a bowl or measuring cup, whisk the Dale Farm buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter until smooth.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients, gently incorporating with a spatula. Make sure not to overmix, as that will result in dense pancakes.
- Add the butter to a pan over medium-low heat. Once the butter begins to bubble, add ⅓ cup (80 ml) of batter to the pan.
- Cook until the top side begins to bubble and the bottom is golden brown. Flip the pancake and cook until the underside is golden brown. Repeat with the remaining batter.